- Reservations required for all classes and services.
- 24 hour cancellation is required or client will be charged for session (no exceptions).
- Please be aware that if you purchase a package with an expiration date there will be no extensions.
NO EXCEPTIONS. All sales are final.
Entry into group classes is at the discretion of the owner of Pilates In The Grove. An introductory session may be required to begin group classes. Clients will then be placed into appropriate level. Instructor permission is required to advance to the next level of group class. Clients may be asked to participate in private or semi-private sessions after introductory session if instructor believes the client is not ready to begin group classes. Any client with acute physical problems or recently out of physical rehabilitation may be asked to participate in private sessions prior to joining a group class.
Note: At Pilates In The Grove we strive to give each client our fullest attention during his or her allotted time. Your respect of other client’s time is appreciated. Sessions will end promptly as scheduled. Late arrivals are responsible for full fee of the session.
There is no charge for cancellations 24 hours in advance of the class or appointment.
Please be sure to cancel online, contact Pilates In The Grove or leave a message at (305) 446-6899 to cancel your class/appointment. Cancellations less than 24 hours before class/appointment will be charged in full.
- Please arrive on time. If you arrive late, it will be at the instructor’s discretion as to whether or not you will be allowed to enter class. After the first 10 minutes of class, you will not be allowed to enter the classroom.
- Please turn off cell phones before entering the class.
- Please wear appropriate workout attire.
- Starting August 15, 2017 we will require everyone in the studio to wear socks for safety and sanitary reasons. Ideally, non-slip tread socks should be worn. If you forgot to bring them, we have some you can purchase in the studio.
- You may only attend class levels for which you have been approved by one of our instructors. Please do not take it upon yourself to decide at which level you belong. Please talk with an instructor who is familiar with your ability level.
- Please be courteous and quiet when classes and private sessions are in progress.