BAKED TURMERIC CHICKEN TENDERS
If you have a busy schedule like me and love to cook healthy dinners but just don’t have the time, here’s an easy, tasty, and healthy dinner that I created. All you need are 2 bowls, baking pan and 6 ingredients. I hope you like it!!
6 organic medium chicken strips
1/4 cup coconut oil
3/4 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
1 teaspoon of turmeric ( I usually add a little more )
1/8 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1) First you’ll need two medium bowls
2) In one bowl add 1/4 cup of coconut oil
3) In the other bowl add whole wheat bread crumbs, turmeric, cinnamon and sea salt.
4) I use 6 organic chicken strips. I dip one strip at a time in oil, then coat the chicken with
my bread crumb mixture.
5) Place the strips on a baking pan of your choice.
Set oven to 350 degrees and bake for 35 minutes. The chicken turns out crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. I serve it with roasted vegetables or a very colorful green salad.
Teri Seier Moore